Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: An app for this community is required.

i agree too
Googler

Re: An app for this community is required.

Hi! Another discussion echoed this same feedback and the team is discussing. While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. 

I also recommend checking out @CorrieD's tips which will help you to navigate the community and use features such as search which is super helpful for finding quick answers or info on existing posts. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Re: Shouldn't there be an app for Local Guides?!

It works nicely on desktop but on mobile I tend to get lost in it given it's just a smaller version of this. I'd prefer an app, if only to make it a little easier to navigate on mobile. 

Level 2

Local Guides Connect App

Anyone know if that's in the work's?

Level 1

Re: Local Guides Connect

Apps are the way to go. I have one for my legal and identity theft business. Great tool.  

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Sovon! Glad to hear you are enjoying Local Guides Connect. While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides Connect

This content has been removed.
Level 3

Local Guides Connect App

Local guides should add new place from the exact location of that new place based on GPS and not wholly on informant s indication.

Level 1

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Good

@SovonB wrote:

Hi,

I just loved the idea of Local Guides Connect. Finally a place for Local Guides.

But I would like to request an app for this. That would be awesome and more Easy to use.

Level 3

I'm viewing the site on a Nexus 6P via Chrome and it seems slightly unresponsive in the sense there is a slight delay while navigating. Still getting used to the whole concept and an app surely would make things easier and probably more inviting to someone like myself just getting started.

Level 1

exactly