Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Yes, @Anonymous, Connect app could be nice. It's always good to see what people want to do with things and how far ideas can go. What features would you like to see in a Local Guides Connect app? Kind regards from Osaka78

@Anonymous wrote:

what is your idea about Local Guides Connect App?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Osaka78forTRUMP i think Google is a very wast and can make Local Guides Connect App in a very good way with unique features, i wish to see this App with different tabs of inbox, notifications, latest, country wise sections, list of Local Guides, online local Guides with highlighted option... Something like Facebook App and also some offline features like WhatsApp, @ErmesT please note down our feedback and forward to concerns, what do you think about features of Connect Ap

@BasitY, @Haseeb you also give your feedback about the features of Local Guides Connect App please

Level 7

@Anonymous you are absolutely right about the app it should have all the features that you talked about , and for sure I think many local guides might be finding connect a bit complicated to use , there definitely must be an app for connect

Basityousuf
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BasitY exactly mostly sometime we lost all our text while typing, if the webpage close down, we also unable to find that text in draft too

Level 7

I think think their might not be such kind of issue if there was an app

Basityousuf
Level 10

Yes I agree, it would be great if we have connect app @Anonymous

In the mean time you guys can add connect on your mobile's home screen.it's working like app as I did.

Have a nice day 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AkmalB how you make it as a home screen, tell us more how can i do it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AkmalB wao that's great, i am successful to bring it on my home screen, stay blessedLocal Guides Connect, shortcutLocal Guides Connect, shortcut

Best wishes to all 

Level 10

Yes that's a better way to use connect forum ,to set icon on your mobile's home screen @Anonymous.

Have a nice day 

Connect Moderator

This is a very debated point, @Anonymous

I can assure you that Google is aware of this, and I think we will have some feedback in the future. Of course consider this only a personal thought, we don't have more information than you

Ermes