Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Shouldn't there be an app for Local Guides?!

@jamescapetown good idea , it will be great to find all things in one app

@JamesC wrote:

Hiya!!!

Forgive my impertinence and/or ignorance, but wouldn't ALL of this be so much easier in a dedicated app?!

Right now it's Maps to post, Chrome to check Connect etc etc...just an idea!

Oh, and wouldn't it be BRILL to have short 6-second #video clips in Reviews/Photos too?! 😁💝🌴🌍😋

Googler

Hi James! I'm going to move this post to the Feedback & Feature Requests board. Thanks for sharing! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 2

I've been thinking the same and couldn't agree more. We need an app for Local Guides Contributions.

Level 9

Become apps

Hi,

I was so happy to see this website.

Its biggest platform, and satisfaction for GOOGLE LG to his questions.

But i want TEAM MAKE the Local guides connect APPS. if you make special application only for LG. I hope its will be lot of satisfaction.

Level 10

Totally agree on the app idea. We should have a dedicated app than go to the browser.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You think app for this forum? I think it is unnecessary. GM Stacy application is already connected to the Mapmaker

Level 7

This all does need to be cleaned up and put in an app or added to Google maps. Maybe even share our location with others to help connect when we want.

Googler

Re: Become apps

Hi, I've moved your post from General Discussion to Feedback and Feature Requests. Your feedback is welcome and you'll see other Local Guides are discussing this same topic in this thread.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Re: Become apps

Thanku so much mam

Level 10

Re: Local Guides Connect app

True, but it's not so easy sometime to describe to someone about how to become local guide. Plus the mobile site for project like local guide it's "past". I mean it's natural to have an app, instead of mobile version of site. 

Let's mark all the Earth 🙂