cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Need Local Guides Connect App

Hey @NischalChauhan,

Thanks for reaching out. 

While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. Local Guides program is constantly improving so you never know, we may get an app in the near future.

Please note that this question comes up frequently, I would like to ask you to use the Search function of Connect before posting. I have merged your topic here - Local Guides Connect App.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

App

how to download google local guides contribution app

Level 8

Re: App

Hello @jimglaze

Local Guides Connect does not have an app at the moment. Your contributions can be made through the same website using your mobile browser.

Level 6

Thanks for taking time to reply. I found what I was looking for for the last 3 days. I had created a link on my home page of phone that connected me to to the contribute page on Google Maps. It had the Maps icon and the text "Contribute." I reset my phone phone several says ago. I reinstalled my apps, but when I went to use "Contribute," I could not find it. I mistakenly remembered it as an app, not a shortcut link. 

Thanks again,

Jim

Level 10

Hello @jimglaze

There is no Local Guide Connect app at the present.

However, as you said, I think you misunderstand between the App and a Contribution Shortcut to Google Maps.

You can make the Contribution Shortcut back on your Home Screen, as the photo below.

Regards,Add a shortcut to make actions in Google Maps even fasterAdd a shortcut to make actions in Google Maps even faster

Thanh Lan from Vietnam

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 7

Local Guides Connect

I searched for LG connect app and found nothing. If there's is any plz guide me to the link or else its a request to plz make an app for the same ASAP.(iOS and Android)

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Connect

Hi @bilalm4

here is the official reply: "While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser."

I am merging your post in the relevant thread

Ermes

Level 7

Aplicación móvil Local Guides Connect

Hola buenos días, por una actualización de Android me formateo mi smartphone y no encuentro la aplicación de local guides en Play Store, me podrían pasar el link de la APP o nombre con la que aparece, pongo local guides en la tienda y me da otras cosas mas no la aplicación, gracias y muy buenos días, desde México.

Connect Moderator

Re: Aplicación móvil Local Guides Connect

Hi @Tabascomx

you can find a reply in this post: "While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser.

I am merging your post in the thread

Ermes

Level 9

App Android per LocalGuides

Sono Local Guide da molti anni e sono arrivato al livello 8, con diverse centinaia di foto pubblicate e quasi 8.5 milioni di visite.

Mi piacerebbe partecipare più attivamente alla comunità di LocalGuides (sebbene abbia sempre tempo molto limitato). 

Tuttavia trovo l'accesso al forum piuttosto caotico (non è visibile nelle app di Chrome e devo cercarlo su google per trovarlo).

Non so se esista inoltre una App specifica per Android, che potrebbe agevolare molto la mia partecipazione a questa community e al programma Guides che ha rivoluzionato a mio modo di vedere tutta una società.

Spero di ricevere il vostro aiuto!

Saluti

Alessandro