Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Oh sorry, it was "local guides directory"!!

Former Google Contributor

Actually there is only an app called "localguides discovery" If i remember right... but is very in old style and we need a newer way for more important reasons. 

Hey @Fill, I want to chime to let you know that there is no official Local Guides app. Thus what you have came across may be created by Local Guides and not Google or the Local Guides team 🙂 Hope this clarifies. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Yes but we already know it @JeslynL. I just told that the only app I remember about local guides is that. It doesn't mean that is made by Google official app! Ahahah

Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect

It's been 2 years since this post. Still hope there is app for Local Guide 🙂

Level 5

Re: Is there an android app for connect

I really hope Google is looking to build one for the community as it gets larger and larger.

It only gets more interesting!

Level 6

Local Guide connect App

Hello Mates,

I wonder if they make an dedicated app for local guide connect. It would be helpful to connect way more faster and better.

what would you guys think

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide connect App

Hi @Bargav

Thank you for sharing the thought. It is a topic that we have already discussed on Connect, so I'm moving your post to the thread. Currently there is no app for Connect but you can access through your mobile web browser. 

Level 6

Local Guides Connect App

Hello fellow Local guides, 

Is there a mobile App for Local Guides that is better organised like the  the Google Maps where I can easily share and follow posts rather than having to come to the web page? 

If no, I believe having one will Keep things more organised and easily access here. 

Level 6

true, a dedicated app for the local guides would be more sufficient, but on the other hand Google Maps require us to contribute our editing on the map, so maybe that's the reason Google didn't like to separate the mapping applications 

Moustafa Abdalla
Level 10

There isn't a mobile app for connect . It is probably a good idea so that one can easily access it especially on the go. That hasn't happened yet

Love for Food and Landscape photography