Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Application

Hi @Mayalene

As indicated by @Haseeb, your question has been already replied.

I am merging your post to the relevant thread

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sugestions to Mapps app

Hey @yogiarvind,

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Local Guides Connect App

Need local guide connect application or local guide connect tab on google map for easy to use

Level 9

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Hello @Shree2001

Currently, no mobile app is available for local guides connect. The web version of connect mobile responsive. Please feel free to have a look at this accepted solution Local-Guides-Connect-App

Thanks & Regards

Connect Moderator

@Shree2001, thanks for your feedback and your wish list for Connect to be on Google Maps app.  I am moving your post over to Feedback and Features Request forum so that Googlers can see your post.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Wanted to post about this but saw your post first.

It's good that the site is mobile responsive, but a native app is a much better experience. As the program prospers and the number of Local Guides grow, I'm sure everyone will appreciate a way to contribute to the community in an easier way. Take notes, Google 😄

Level 7

2018 and still no app? That is one of the reasons I just got on board, it needs an app to reach more people and to work properly

Level 7

2018 and still no app? That is one of the reasons I just got on board, it needs an app to reach more people and to work properly

Level 8

An app will be awesome ! 

Level 7

Yes.. you absolutly right, the number of local guide connect users increases everyday. And we still use browser? It should be an app.