Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Mobile Application for Local Guides Connect.

Exactly my point. 

Either there shpould be an app for this forum or it should be on google maps itself. 

Because its quite inconvenient to open up through a browser if you want to get to know a fellow reviewer or connect with them somehow.

Level 7

Mobile app

How about making mobile apps instead of using browser to communicate with local guides team? I think it will be more easy and fun 😃

Sanjiv Baral
Level 8

Re: Mobile app

Great idea, but if already is a browser version i don't think that someone will make a special app to communicate with local guides team because it will cost a lot of time and resources. Maybe can do this someone that isn't so busy as local guides? 🙂 

@Sanjivbarall wrote:

How about making mobile apps instead of using browser to communicate with local guides team? I think it will be more easy and fun 😃

Level 7

If there is some who devlop mobile apps let's try this, I think google will also aprove it.

Sanjiv Baral
Level 8

The best i think that google should improve this website, make it easy to access and fast to work with it. Make it simple and we will not need anymore the app. Only if we will be a lot of people as local guides and here will be a lot of traffic...

Connect Moderator

@Sanjivbarall I feel you. I also feel the need of a proper mobile app for LGC.

Regardless, this question has been asked many times in the past. If you typed in 'mobile app' or 'local guides connect app' or 'local guides app' you'll see posts in the past discussing about this. I suggest checking them out as well to see what people have been talking so far 🙂

Level 7

Local Guides Connect App

app

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Connect App

@AlaguMuthu no three  is no any local guides connect app .. 

u can use this forum on website or with any browser ...

Level 6

GOOGLE GUIDES CONNECT APP

IF THERE WAS AN APP FOR THIS FORUM. READING, POSTING, AND EVEN REPLYING WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE FUN ON THE GO . DO U AGREE WITH ME GUYS. LETS SEE SOME IMPORTANT SUGGESTION. #WANTLGCAPP

Connect Moderator

Re: GOOGLE GUIDES CONNECT APP

@SidharthC  its will more easy ...

but if our connect moderator or experts seem this helpful for us

we may get this kind of app in future ...

Happy guiding ....................