Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Local guide connected app.

Hii i just loved this idea for local guides ,because if a there is a app to connect other local guide to each other .so kindly i request for an app for this .which makes easy to use and helped to peoples .

Shubham rai * level 5 

Level 5

Local Guides Connect Apps?

Ciao tutti, does Local Guides Connect have application that can be downloaded at playstore? Because I think it would be better if it has apps.

Terima Kasih

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Connect Apps?

Hi @saifullahw, and welcome to Connect!

There is no app available for Local Guides Connect, but thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it. By the way, you are not the only one who is suggesting having an app for Connect, if you try to search in the community, you will find posts on the same topic.

I'm moving you post to the Feedback and Feature Requests board, as we keep suggestions as yours there.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 8

Local guide app

Hi,

I just loved the idea of Local Guides Connect. Finally a place for Local Guides.

But I would like to request an app for this. That would be awesome and more Easy to use.

Level 8

Re: Local guide app

Hello @thenotorious_sk13

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

In Connect we share our experience of local guides, talking about technical issues or sharing what is our feelings about it.

I hope you are enjoying Local Guides Connect. Local Guides Connect app is  not available currently . Connect website is mobile-responsive and you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. 

So I think there is no need of Connect app currently but it would be awesome to have an app with complete push notifications.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 6

App

Can i use an app for google local guide connect or it can be use on website.

Level 10

Re: App

Hi @Impraveen1

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.
No you can not use app , after that please read this post.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Impraveen1,

While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. Keep in mind that the Local Guides program is ever developing, so you never know what may the next surprise be.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

@GeorgesHR

Great! The best is yet to come

Level 9

Need Android App.

Hi, 

I'm a new on LG Connect. It's quite hard to use the LG Connect on the browser. So I'm thinking that there should be the application for using the LG Connect. 

India