Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

New App in Android

now Android System became number 1 all over cell phone in world, that's why I'm thinking if you can provide the all android system users with a new App like Face time App in Apple IOS systems.

thanks,

Former Google Contributor

Re: New App in Android

Hello @Mohammed-Alqawy,

While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. 

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 4

Re: New App in Android

Dear Sir,

thanks so much for your kind great feedback, and i will try your information to access all of them until Google Create An App.

Thanks, & Best,

Level 5

Local Guide App

I'm just a newbie in Google Local Guides and I'm from the Philippines (so I'm not good at english because tagalog is my mother tongue). I hope google will make an app about this so I/We can browse faster and connect with others and sometimes I always forgot to check my acc because it's to hassle for me to open the site. Hope google will read this.

Level 8

Re: Local Guide App

@angelobeans

Actually we all local guides requested​ this in past so many times till now no news is available for app but that may available in future so keep eyes on news & update section of local guide connect 

Thanks for your post please have a look at this article below

👇👇👇

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Local-Guides-Connect-App/td-p/32...

Level 5

Re: Local Guide App

Thank you for informing me. 

Level 8

Re: Local Guides Connect

I appreciate the mobile responsiveness of the website. But definitely getting an app for this would be a great addition! Looking forward to having one.

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Sovon! Glad to hear you are enjoying Local Guides Connect. While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. 

Filipino Local Guide from Cebu, Philippines | Local Guides Cebu | Yes, I love Google products!
Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Sovon! Glad to hear you are enjoying Local Guides Connect. While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. 

Saya juga sempat berfikir bahwa mengakses Local Guides Connect dari sebuah aplikasi Android akan sangat mengasikkan. Tetapi, Google telah menyiapkan website yang mobile-responsive dan semua fitur dapat diakses dari mobile web browser. Keren sekali!

Salam kontribusi, Fuad.
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Local guide connected app.

Hii i just loved this idea for local guides ,because if a there is a app to connect other local guide to each other .so kindly i request for an app for this .which makes easy to use and helped to peoples .

Shubham rai * level 5 

Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Local guide connected app.

Hii i just loved this idea for local guides ,because if a there is a app to connect other local guide to each other .so kindly i request for an app for this .which makes easy to use and helped to peoples .

Shubham rai * level 5