Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: App

HI @Barath

Currently There is no Mobile Application available for Local Guides Connect.

But if you have any suggestion regarding that please share your Suggestion in Feedback and Feature Requests Section.

Hope it helps you.

Thank You 🙂

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Connect

Hey @Barath,

This has already been discussed in this topic. I have merged your post with the already existing one.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Re: Connect Versi Aplikasi android

@ainulyaqin wrote:

Apakah www.localguidesconnect.com ini ada versi aplikasinya? Kalau ada boleh minta ya.... agar lebih mudah didalam menggunakannya baik untuk berdiskusi atau yang lainnya. Menurut saya kalau belum ada sudah saatnya untuk dibuatkan karena sudah banyak sekali penggunanya jadi biar lebih mudah gitu. Terimakasih banyak

I am not getting you, sorry

But thanks for your reply

Regards 

SAM

SamTahsan
Level 8

Re: Permintaan Pembuatan Aplikasi LGC

@GeorgesHR wrote:

Hello @zendratoTEAM,

The Local Guides program and Connect are constantly improving, so maybe we will get an app in the near future.

Best regards,

Georges

@GeorgesHR i hope so

SamTahsan
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Me too

@Sovon wrote:

Hi,

I just loved the idea of Local Guides Connect. Finally a place for Local Guides.

But I would like to request an app for this. That would be awesome and more Easy to use.

Me too man 

SamTahsan
Level 8

@Sovon wrote:

Hi,

I just loved the idea of Local Guides Connect. Finally a place for Local Guides.

But I would like to request an app for this. That would be awesome and more Easy to use.

Me too man 

@Sovon

SamTahsan
Level 8

Re: Permintaan Pembuatan Aplikasi LGC

@zendratoTEAM wrote:

@GeorgesHR

Thank's for your respon Mr George, 

I'll try to use from this website.

But I think app is better then this website, 

Because app easy to use. 

I hope you and google company try to create the app what I mean. 

But is up to you and Google company, I'm just a little user. 

Hope google will be better.

@zendratoTEAM thanks for your support 

SamTahsan
Level 8

@BasitY

Thanks for you support 

SamTahsan
Level 8

@Anonymous

Thanks for your support

@Anonymous wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP i think Google is a very wast and can make Local Guides Connect App in a very good way with unique features, i wish to see this App with different tabs of inbox, notifications, latest, country wise sections, list of Local Guides, online local Guides with highlighted option... Something like Facebook App and also some offline features like WhatsApp, @ErmesT please note down our feedback and forward to concerns, what do you think about features of Connect Ap

@BasitY, @Haseeb you also give your feedback about the features of Local Guides Connect App please

SamTahsan
Level 8

@ayann@Thanks for your support

SamTahsan