Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: App for Local Guides Connect

Hi @Saurav1, Welcome to local guides connect. Thank you for your posting. Please refer the below link for your query. So you may get better answer from there.

t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Local-Guides-Connect-App/td-p/3237

Thanks for being with Local Guides. If you have any question about Local Guides and Google Maps. Just feel free to ask here. We will try to provide you better solution. 

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

Regards,

- Al Naiem

Level 7

Thanks for replying post. What do you think about local guide connect app personally.

Level 8

Hi @Saurav1, Thank you for your reply back.

@Saurav1 wrote:

Thanks for replying post. What do you think about local guide connect app personally.

Personally i'd would like to use anything simply like in app. When i first time came here. I was looking same things. Since this website already maked mobile friendly. So i think, it's no needed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides Connect App

@Sovon great question, i also requested to Local Guides Support Team @ErmesT @Flash @PaulPavlinovich to build Android & iOS App that we are able to use Local Guides connect more easily

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BasitY, @Haseeb, @AkmalB, @Osaka78forTRUMP, @NabilhaNif what is your idea about Local Guides Connect App?

Level 7

I also suggest that there should be an app 

Basityousuf
Level 7

That's for sure a good idea we should have an app

Basityousuf
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BasitY thank you very much, hope Local Guides Support Team will no more wait to make an App of "Local Guides Connect"

Level 7

I hope so 🙂

Basityousuf
Level 8

@Sovon Actually I have requested it in past but but I didn't get that type of response glad to see all the modarators now responding on this matter please do it sir it will be very helpful and easy to us