Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Connect Versi Aplikasi android

Apakah www.localguidesconnect.com ini ada versi aplikasinya? Kalau ada boleh minta ya.... agar lebih mudah didalam menggunakannya baik untuk berdiskusi atau yang lainnya. Menurut saya kalau belum ada sudah saatnya untuk dibuatkan karena sudah banyak sekali penggunanya jadi biar lebih mudah gitu. Terimakasih banyak

Former Google Contributor

Re: Connect Versi Aplikasi android

Hello @ainulyaqin,

Please excuse my answer in English.

Currently there is no Android application yet, but Connect is constantly growing and maybe we are going to get one in the future.

Please note that I have moved your topic to the already existing one here.

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Local guide connect app?

hey guys I have a doubt local guide connect app is available or not.

T.Tarun
Level 7

Re: Local guide connect app?

Sorry @Tarun7.Local Guide connect app is not available.

Level 7

OK. Thanks @Anjan1

T.Tarun
Level 10

Unfortunately there is not! But it's one of my dreams hahaha, it would be great if it existed.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Re: How about launching a mobile app for local guides ?

@DrShaunak

Its awesome think...

I was thinking about it...

SamTahsan
Level 9

Connect as mobile application

Are you guys planning the local guides connect as a Mobile Application so it will be easy to use. Now using this site in mobiMo not at all easy. For one kudos the whole page is refreshing. How to follow people unclear to me up to now.

Moderators please Help 

@AradhanaB

Level 6

Re: Connect as mobile application

Hello @ChefBB,

I'm no moderator but I was interested in your post, so I leave a reply.

1) Your suggestion is a great idea. However, I believe that making a separate application with the sole purpose of LG connect will be inefficient. Instead, it would be better if the current Google maps app updated to include a LG connect section. That way, the transition process from LG to LG connect and vice versa can be more simplified.

2) I, however, do not understand what you mean by "Now using this site in mobiMo not at all easy. For one kudos the whole page is refreshing. How to follow people unclear to me up to now." Do you mean that while you are using LG connect on mobile (I assume that is what "mobiMo" means), the LG connect page automatically refreshes every time someone kudos a post? I and other fellow guides may be able to help you better if you could describe your problem in more detail.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble using LG connect. I hope that your problem is resolved ASAP.

Happy mapping.

Sincerely,

JaiunL

@ChefBB wrote:

Are you guys planning the local guides connect as a Mobile Application so it will be easy to use. Now using this site in mobiMo not at all easy. For one kudos the whole page is refreshing. How to follow people unclear to me up to now.

Moderators please Help 

@AradhanaB

Level 7

App for Local Guides Connect

Hello guys I think that Google have create a simple app for local guide connect. We have family above 3lakh. What do you think??