Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: General Discussion

Thank you for the information. 

Level 6

Should have a Local Guides Connect app in playstore/app store

I want to suggest that there should be a Local Guides Connect app in the Playstore and App Store. It would make us, the guides more invested in the community as a result of easier navigation through the app.

Connect Moderator

Re: Should have a Local Guides Connect app in playstore/app store

This is a good and commonly requested suggestion @bibhutipuyol we can always hope. Note that you can use Local Guides Connect on your phone but you do need to be a bit patient and make sure each screen fully loads before you try to do anything.

Regards Paul

Level 9

Re: Should have a Local Guides Connect app in playstore/app store

That's a good idea buy can't not impresse Google

Ranjan
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Connect App

I also support you mr. Sovon.

There must be an easy to use android app of local guides connect.

🌹

Level 8

Requesting an app.

Localguideconnect has a website in which activities takes place. It would be a lot more easier if you create an app for this as nowadays apps are more popular and convenient to use. 

Pardy!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Requesting an app.

Hi @AnandShingwekar. This has been suggested many times and please take a look at our response here. I recommend searching the community before posting a question because someone else has most likely asked the same issue or shared the same suggestion. I'll be merging your post into the wider thread to unify conversations and avoid duplicates. Check out more tips on using Local Guides Connect.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Re: Requesting an app.

Hi @JeslynL, thank you for the response. I'm new to this community and was not knowing about the tips for using local guides connects. I'll make sure from the next time this type of mistake won't happen again. 

Pardy!
Level 8

Need for a Connect app

Hi, why google is not having an app for Connect. It would be easier for connect users like me who are using it in mobile. Google should think of an app for Local guides Connect.

Thankyou

@LawrenceNYC

Connect Moderator

Re: Need for a Connect app

Hi @JustinAlex I'll move this to the features and feedback board. An App is a common request so you never know what might happen in the future. Note that Connect can be used from a phone or other mobile device successfully, just wait for each page to fully load before you try to do anything.

Regards Paul