Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Is there an android app for connect

There is not a any official app yet declare from google but it's great idea to implement as app. But you can use doing bookmark in your browser and use as bookmark page

Level 8

Easily use local guide connect

How would it be? If the Android and iOS app was published for the use of Local Guide Connect?

It will be very helpful for local guide user.

Connect Moderator

Re: Easily use local guide connect

@Naiem Hi!!!

Its not first time that, anyone request or share their ideas to encourage Local Guides Team for making a App for this community by its name Local Guides connect app.

There are huge request or thread about this topic.  You may take a look in this Long thread about your question.

Otherwise I will share with you some great tips, for make your connect forum browsing easier.

Some useful tips for using this community:

01. Please Search the community before posting question, there are many question like yours are already solved with best answer. 02. If you are a new to this Forum, Please introduce yourself in this thread- Introduce Yourself - November 2017. 03. Before make any new post, read these board topics to know about the forum usage 01 Using this Forum and 02 Please Read Before Posting. 04. Visit Share your Photos & Discoveries  board to know, how to share photos or stories - Share your Photos & Discoveries and Photography

To know about completely Local Guides:

Happy Guiding !!

Happy Mapping !!

Level 8

it's the high time

hello everyone, shorif here, today i just share my thought with you all, the thought is why don't google make a #localguidesconnect app, so that we can easily share our photos views opinion and many more. what do you think guys? let me know. thanks.
Level 2

Local Guides Connect App

For map

Level 9

Ynt: Local Guides Connect App

Merhaba Sovon;

Kuala Lumper a selamlar.

Önerdiğiniz fikir çok güzel tebrik ederim.

Selamlar

Cihan ODABAŞI

CİHAN ODABAŞI
Level 7

Local Guides Connect App

Please we need local guide connect app browser is really slow.

Level 10

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Yes, @saddamhussain44, it is slow and two/three clicks required to reach account. 

Level 6

General Discussion

When can we expect a dedicated app for local guide connect on play store? @TraciC

@Corrie

Level 9

Re: General Discussion

@gursimran_s wrote:

When can we expect a dedicated app for local guide connect on play store? @TraciC

@Corrie

Hi @gursimran_s, Hope all well. You can try searching before starting a new thread. Please refer to this thread where Google Administrator TraciC posted a reply.

Also I want to say that Corrie is no longer in connect team.

Kind Regards

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.