Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Shouldn't there be an app for Local Guides?!

Hi Laurie!! I'm going to pretend I know what you said and say YES...I agree!! 😁🌍💝

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect

Personally, I agree with the current stance of "use the webpage".

1) It's pretty "lightweight" and easy to load

2) If the webpage won't load, neither well an app

3) The permissions on the app would very likely keep the well educated consumer from downloading it. Check out Fbook's messenger app if you need to see what I mean

There is nothing wrong with a webpage. You can add it to your screen on Android apps very easily anyhow, which is just like an app.

http://www.howtogeek.com/196087/how-to-add-websites-to-the-home-screen-on-any-smartphone-or-tablet/

Enjoy! 🙂

Level 7

Re: Shouldn't there be an app for Local Guides?!

It's fun to make an emoji strings like that! Thanks for the smile. 

Laurie DesAutels

@JamesC wrote:

Hi Laurie!! I'm going to pretend I know what you said and say YES...I agree!! 😁🌍💝

Level 6

Local Guides Connect App

App idea is good.👍

Level 10

I absolutely agree with you.The Web app is nice, but so is Google maps on the web. But the app makes it more fluidic and more fun. Waiting for Google to add an app soon.

Level 8

Tks Karan! 🌍💝😇💝🌍

Level 9

localguidesconnect app

good to have localguidesconnect app in our mobile/ Tab.

is there any app? or any one is working on that?

Level 10

Re: localguidesconnect app

Hi @jaya6v,

This local guides connect started several month ago, unfortunately the local guides connect app doesn't exist yet. We can expect that LG team will develop the new app soon or later.

Level 8

Re: localguidesconnect app

I was about to post the same discussion ..

Level 8

Re: How about launching a mobile app for local guides ?

The biggest thing I struggle with is connecting with other local guides from my city. When in maps,  I can click on the name of the LG,  but can't connect with them. Maybe an idea for the app.