cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Local Guides Connect App

@Sangu thats exactly what we all have been asking and waiting for

@Sangu wrote:

It will be great if we local guides have a separate app, than surely community would grow big... As i have seen xiaomi has such a wonderful community one of the  reasons is they have given nice application for members

Level 9

@RohitSadana you might be right 

@RohitSadana wrote:

@Sangu

@Sovon

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ

@RAMAKRISHNANN

@NepaliGuide

We are demanding app since long

But I think Google may be waiting for the moment the network becomes much bigger

Now we are 2.5 lacs

May be app is made wen we are 4-5 lacs

Level 8

I also received a notification mail regarding this.. It's awesome...

rk_root
Level 10

Hi @Sovon,

I agree with you this is need of the hour to make the contributions better.

Until google has its own app, do check @khammami app (custom developed by him) which may be of help to u. His thread on the same is given below.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/APP-Local-Guides-Directory/td-p/274766

Thanks & Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect

I feel you on this one. I would even be happy to recieve notifications when I recieve replies 😶

Level 6

Local Guide App

Local Guide App. 

Hello Let's ask Google to provide special app to local guides so that they can manage it on the go. 

With Push notifications. Not Email. 

We love to See new features 

Please kudos to spread.

Thank You. Shivam Mishra

Level 9

Re: Local Guide App

@imShivam wrote:

Local Guide App. 

Hello Let's ask Google to provide special app to local guides so that they can manage it on the go. 

With Push notifications. Not Email. 

We love to See new features 

Please kudos to spread.

Thank You. Shivam Mishra

Thank you so much. It's been discussed over 10 times and always close by "we think that browser is the best".

But in the summit17 our fellow local guides will discuss about it. 

I hope it will be available for us. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Local Guides Connect App Reg.

Dear Sir,

It is more favourable to Local Guides if Google will introduce a Local Guide App for Local Guides.

I think Google Should do this for Locals Guides.

Regards

Vipin K Gupta

Gupta
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Connect App Reg.

Hi @Gvipin! There is a looong ongoing discussion on the topic around having a Local Guides/Connect app. You can find it here, and I will also be merging your post with the thread so as to keep similar discussions together. 

Be sure to search the community before posting if you need quick answers because it is very likely that someone else has posted about the same issue or shared the same suggestion. More tips

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@Sovon, i am already using it on MOBILE and it is working fine.

@Sovon wrote:

Hi,

I just loved the idea of Local Guides Connect. Finally a place for Local Guides.

But I would like to request an app for this. That would be awesome and more Easy to use.