Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: LG application

Hi, not at the moment, is a frequently asked question.

The only apps for partecipate to LG program are Google Maps and Street View Apps.

Level 7

Same question was asked and answered by a moderator  here.

iyudhi
CONNECT MODERATOR
Solution

Hi @ZekariasT, there's no native mobile app for Local Guides Connect. This is one of the most popular feature requested within the community. Google is completely aware of it, but unfortunately there's no news about if for now.

Level 10

Hello and Welcome @AwadBekhet 

Thereis no application as such. So when I tell friends I say to just Google *Google Local Guides* Then Google Search takes you to the Google Maps Welcome to Google Local Guides and you can start contributing on your Google Maps app. Enjoy! 

@AwadBekhet wrote:

Is there an application for the local guide? 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/onboarding?hl=en&utm_campaign=lg-gDQfA4B&utm_source=google&...

Level 9

Hello my dear @AwadBekhet most welcome in the community. You are already a local guide. Since there is no application for local guides. 

But at the time of joining local guide program just ask about the age and city.

As @Justine2807 @ZekariasT @LucioV says you can join LG program through only Google Map & contribute to Google Map for more levels.

Happy Mapping 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Connect

I am a level 8 LG and know LG connect is very useful for LGs. I can't spend time on LG connect because I am mostly mobile user. So I believe an application for LG connect make me easier and comfortable to use localguidesconnect.com. Thank with hope 🙂🙂

Level 9

Re: Local Guides Connect

@waiyanhtet i totally agree with you

Level 9

@AwadBekhet no. no yet, but google+ is a close alternative for local guides

@AwadBekhet wrote:

Is there an application for the local guide? 

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect App

I am also looking for some app ... !!! 

Level 7

Need Local Guides Connect App !

Using different browsers every single time we need to keep a track on notifications or replies from other local guides is very time consuming and tidious!

We are in desperate need of an App to get instant updates and potentially grow even more interest to stay in touch with other local guides!

Thank You!

Level 10

Re: Need Local Guides Connect App !

@ExploreWithNick wrote:

Using different browsers every single time we need to keep a track on notifications or replies from other local guides is very time consuming and tidious!

We are in desperate need of an App to get instant updates and potentially grow even more interest to stay in touch with other local guides!

Thank You!

Why do you need different browsers? 

Connect works fine on handheld.. unless you really want to tell Google more than it knows already about you...