Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Is there an android app for connect

That is correct @TaeyoungKIM, but -  I think -the problem (for slow internet users) that is going to arise due to adding additional features to google maps can be handled during the app design. 

Level 7
Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect

@TraciC 

can we expect localguideconnect app in future 🙂

Level 9

We just have to stay positive about that, becos making apps is too easy for google

Level 7
Level 7

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ

Yes I agree,  I just want to know why there is no app for localguidesconnct

Level 9

@NFY i cant really tell, we have made so many post as regards to app, which i also did, but no google staff have said something about it atleast to the best of my knowledge 

Anonymous
Not applicable

App

What do you think about creating a Local Guides Connect app for Android and Mac?. Nando 😉

Connect Moderator

Re: App

Hi @Anonymous

Please search the topic before posting

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous, It was also a suggestion by other users and here is the response from Googlers:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Local-Guides-Connect-App/m-p/3237

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 7

Responses on this topic are also given here.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Is-there-an-android-app-for-connect/td-p/27...

@Nando76 wrote:

What do you think about creating a Local Guides Connect app for Android and Mac?. Nando 😉

Level 7

Re: Mobile app

Thank you for your information Sir

@iyudhi wrote:

@Sanjivbarall I feel you. I also feel the need of a proper mobile app for LGC.

Regardless, this question has been asked many times in the past. If you typed in 'mobile app' or 'local guides connect app' or 'local guides app' you'll see posts in the past discussing about this. I suggest checking them out as well to see what people have been talking so far 🙂

Sanjiv Baral