Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Local Guides Connect App

I would also love to have an app for Connect!

With constantly being on the road, the browser experience, although nice when sitting down, isn't very effective when running around.

Please give us an app Google!

Level 7

Re: App Based Community of Google local guide Connect

Ok Thanku ...I hope we get the app if so many are already loving to have it..Which makes more people to enjoy being the Local guide

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Level 9

Mobile app is always better. 

Level 10

Re: Local Guides Connect

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Sovon! Glad to hear you are enjoying Local Guides Connect. While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. 

@TraciC It's possible making web apps like Google+ or Twitter lite

Muhammad Fachry | Local Guides since 2015
Level 9

Hello dear Local Guides,

The application for LG is a good idea. Appreciate the new way of thinking style. Hope this will definitely help the level 1 LGs. But once we grow bigger and bigger, just assume, will We like to be within a framework where we get an absolute jail life. Our hands and tongue will be tied according to the designer of that app. The biggest live example is our flagging option. If you genuinely have used that app, you will know the real restrictions of an app.

May I request all to think twice before second for an app or support the move.

Level 9

+1 for the mobile app.

The biggest problem with website is that there are no push notifications.

Level 9

I do second the idea of having a local guides connect app with integrated and new features.

1. Adding photos can be easier. (currently I am not able to add photos from my mobile's galary) 

2. Location tagging can be enabled for a partucular post using current location.

3. Making friends and small communities with-in the connect.

4. I would like to see a better profile page with more user stats and badges displayed.

Level 10

@DesikanJ those are great reasons for having a Local guides app

Level 6

I guess haaving a local guide social app is kinda cool... We can get in touch with other local guides , communicate easily and mostly we can be in touch with the programs , events nearby and others .. Atleast we can get notified... No one can miss anything..M isn't it...?

Level 8

Really a good idea...

I am waiting for local guid social networking app...

Tony Joy