Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guide Connect & Google Plus

Hello All

i am new to local guide connect as well as at google plus. I am using google plus last few days. It's very easy to navigate, reading or writing post , uploading photo etc. 

Why local guides connect don't have such types of apps? Connect is browser base and frequently different windows open for different threads that confuse me. 

Local guides frequently use google plus ( like genaral google user )and to connect they have to open browser and need to login then reading/writing msg ...

every local guide have same  problem like me ? Want openion from everyone.

thanks

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide Connect & Google Plus

Hi @CompuM, thanks for your feedback! Other community members have also had a discussion about having a Local Guides app. I'm going to merge your post with the thread and you can take a look at what they have said. Feel free to jump into the conversation if you wish! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9
Level 9

@CompuM are you connected to this business of the same name https://goo.gl/maps/FhpcjdjHMBm ?

Level 7

Yes PhilipF

I am connected with that. Age of Compu Me (computers &'Communication) is around 10+ years 🙂 

Level 9
Level 9

@CompuM wrote:

Yes PhilipF

I am connected with that. Age of Compu Me (computers &'Communication) is around 10+ years 🙂  

@CompuMIf you own or work at a place don’t review your own business or employer.

a year ago -

Brand Computers, Printers and all other computers and networks accessories are available at reasonable price.

You should be aware that is a conflict of interest and violation of Google's content policy https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/2622994?

Level 7

Thanks PhilipF for advice. I was not aware about google connect, google businesses and all of those stuffs . Never thought to be a part of local guide ! Did it as usually ! Just to promote my business! I was never concerned. Thanks again for advice . I already removed the review!!!

Level 8

Re: Local Guide Connect App

An app would be great. It would be nice to get push notifications for replies. I find it difficult to manage notifications only through email. Hopefully this is something they're working on 🙂 

Krystina Lisi
Level 8

Local guides app

It will be easy to keep connected if there is a Google local guides app,,,,,  any suggestions please 

Level 8

Local Guides App

This site should be converted as a app with messenger feature

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guides app

Hello @Gopinallaiyan@mhjn, thanks for the suggestion! There have been similar discussions among Local Guides about having a Local Guides app here. I'm merging your post into the thread to keep discussions together. 

While a Local Guides app is currently not available, Connect works well on mobile browsers. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.