R10R's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lists inside list

Hi,

Since the rolling of list-making option on Google Maps, I've been a prolific user of the feature. I love categorizing things and having the ability to make lists just make the places I've  saved much easier to find and share. 

However, after creating more than 100 lists, my Saved places become cluttered. It's really difficult and time-consuming to find and save new places in the right list category.  

Therefore, I'd like to suggest new features that allow users to make lists inside a list and sorting the lists accordingly.

For instance, I have the following lists:

- Coffee shops in Jakarta

- Museums in Jakarta

- Restaurants in Jakarta

If I could make "Jakarta" as the main list and put all other lists (coffee shops, museums, restaurants) inside it, I would reduce the number of main lists that I have. And if I could sort the lists alphabetically or based on when the list last modified, adding and saving new places would become much easier and my Saved places would be neat and less cluttered.

Thanks.

Best,

Rio

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Folders inside folder

Hi @R10R. Do you mean lists? I'll share this feedback with the team 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Level 10

I think it's good idea ...  We need for make group place 

Samuel Liputra, S.Sn
Founder and CEO Samora Center
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @R10R. Do you mean lists? I'll share this feedback with the team 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Yes, list. Lists within a list.

Thanks.