Rodrigues2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

LPC Stationers

I have just been verbally attacked by the two shopkeepers at LPC Stationers about my honest review left on google over a week ago where I felt I was ripped off and they were lacking on customer service.  I feel there should be an option to reply or re-post on their shop reviews as for one, the shop keeper is telling fibs trying to say I bought two XL cartridges when I did not and two, I have got home after what felt like slight bullying from them both inside the shop!

Leigh-on-Sea, Southend-on-Sea, UK
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: LPC Stationers

Hey @Rodrigues2,

I am sorry to hear about that. I feel like reviews should be honest and truthful even if they are one or two stars. Please keep in mind that you can leverage a variety of tools that can help keep you safe and keep your information private and secure.

For security and privacy reasons, you are not able to reply to a comment left from the business owner.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: LPC Stationers

Hey @Rodrigues2,

I am sorry to hear about that. I feel like reviews should be honest and truthful even if they are one or two stars. Please keep in mind that you can leverage a variety of tools that can help keep you safe and keep your information private and secure.

For security and privacy reasons, you are not able to reply to a comment left from the business owner.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators