HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

LOCAL GUIDES TEAM KINDLY EDIT THIS AREA

This place originated as "VIVA TOWERS" but it has be hijacked edited, and claimed as a business place by another company. As prof reviews and business nature does not relate with the business kindly edit this and ban this company for going against policy.

I have already submit the feedback on the map already too.

@GusMoreira @Corrie

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: LOCAL GUIDES TEAM KINDLY EDIT THIS AREA

Hi @HeyJoe

Corrie is no longer part of the Local Guides Team, she's working elsewhere in Google.

Looking at the business entry its not clear if the entry is hijacked or if people are just confusing the place in reviews - it seems to have a variety of different reviews. It will need one of the Googlers to check it out and look at the history which isn't visible to us as Local Guides. Thanks for bringing it up. The best way to address it is to send feedback in Maps and report the problem as this will go direct to the Maps team. This feedback board is more about Connect itself.

Regards Paul

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich thank you for the clarification about Corrie. I hope she will keep engage w/ us as local guide.

Before coming here I have already send feedback in Maps and report the problem. 

Cheers,

Joe.

Connect Moderator

Corrie is on instagram if you want to follow her.