Zafeireis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

LOCAL GUIDES DO GOOD TO A SHOP WHEN THEY PUT IT????

1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 IF I PUT  NOT ME

(ONLY BUT EVERYBODY ) A PLACE  OR A SHOP  AND  AFTER  THEY PUT SO SPAM PHOTOS ON IT !!!!  WHY  SHALL I PUT IT 

AND WHEN I REPORT THE SPAM AND NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING FROM GOOGLE (EVEN IN THEIR  HOME THEY HAVE SPAM PHOTOS AND THEY DONT CARE EVEN IF I REPORT THEM!!!!!!!

NO TRUST!!!!!!!!

9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: LOCAL GUIDES DO GOOD TO A SHOP WHEN THEY PUT IT????

Let me add something @Zafeireis

If you see that some LG is putting spam in a serial mode, in more businesses, you can report in Connect, following the indications of this post : /Help-Desk/How-Do-I-Report-Content-on-Google-Maps/

I hope this can help you 

Ermes 

View solution in original post

Level 9

LOCAL GUIDES DO GOOD TO A SHOP WHEN THEY PUT IT????

IF I PUT  NOT ME

(ONLY BUT EVERYBODY ) A PLACE  OR A SHOP  AND  AFTER  THEY PUT SO SPAM PHOTOS ON IT !!!!  WHY  SHALL I PUT IT 

AND WHEN I REPORT THE SPAM AND NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING FROM GOOGLE (EVEN IN THEIR  HOME THEY HAVE SPAM PHOTOS AND THEY DONT CARE EVEN IF I REPORT THEM!!!!!!!

NO TRUST!!!!!!!!

Level 10

@Zafeireis why so angry? We are more than 50 million of LGs, it's normal to have some delay in accepting our reports.

I can ensure you that wrong photos, after being reported, are deleted. 😉

Level 9

It is not nice for me  like a customer and only  not for anything else !!!!! to see after if i put one shop here in Greece and some stupid to go and put spam . And also it is taking so long even if i report a photo spam even for google place   to go and delete them.I think the team is not working !!!!!!!.General i give a lot of time and   i am positive but here i think  Google  is the big company with all the problems of the big company's have ......

sorry about my capital letters i forget them on . Anyway thanks for the interest .I will rethink all the thing local guide   because here in Greece the situation is difficult for the economy  and the shops they have hard time and it is not nice for the owner to have his problems and also after i put him to have time also in the internet and Google .

And believe me i was doing that also for the tourists that come to Greece!!!!

Thanks 

@LucioV wrote:

@Zafeireis why so angry? We are more than 50 million of LGs, it's normal to have some delay in accepting our reports.

I can ensure you that wrong photos, after being reported, are deleted. 😉

Level 10

A friend of mine, a LG and a SVT photographer is working hard in Greece, and there are still a lot of opportunities 😉

Don't give up.

Level 9

If you mean about local guide  i will see i will wait for 3 days more about all the places i have put .But about me  personal  i never give up  i am a sailor you know!!!! 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Zafeireis

Thanks for the effort you put on supporting the small business in your country. What @LucioV

said is correct, there are more than 50 millions local guides in the world, all of them adding reviews and photos. Human verification is needed when a photo is flagged, and this requires time. On the other hand, I don't want to have a system that automatically remove every flagged photo. Can you imagine the results, if somebody decide to flag all the photos of a competitor?

Ermes 

Connect Moderator
Solution

Let me add something @Zafeireis

If you see that some LG is putting spam in a serial mode, in more businesses, you can report in Connect, following the indications of this post : /Help-Desk/How-Do-I-Report-Content-on-Google-Maps/

I hope this can help you 

Ermes 

Level 9

You are write

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Zafeireis

Thanks for the effort you put on supporting the small business in your country. What @LucioV

said is correct, there are more than 50 millions local guides in the world, all of them adding reviews and photos. Human verification is needed when a photo is flagged, and this requires time. On the other hand, I don't want to have a system that automatically remove every flagged photo. Can you imagine the results, if somebody decide to flag all the photos of a competitor?

Ermes 

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Zafeireis

Ermes 

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Zafeireis

Ermes 

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Zafeireis

Ermes 

Level 9

@Zafeireis you have a bold point to argue and @ErmesT already response to your issue. But as a level 7 LG you seems very angry.

You get a bit emotional here.

Stay calm and report 🙂 🙂 🙂