Jayalakshmi_Rao_S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

LG Summit 2018 Total Applications

Hello 

I submitted my application with 1 minute Vedio  to join Local Guides Summit 2018 Connectlive at San Francisco, California on 27th April 2018 .Till date confirmation email I did not receive yet. I have taken active role as host of VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny : INDIA AND  contributed Vedios and 28 photos to Album - World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up :Visakhapatnam City of Destiny  India -Jayalakshmi rao. s. As a Host of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India. 

I am willing to join in Google Local Guides Summit 2018 so please let me know the Confirmation of my application which was submitted on 27th April 2018 as per the email received from Google 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide : Level 7

Host of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny India 

8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: LG Summit 2018 Total Applications

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S Google do not reveal the actual number of applications.

When you submitted your application at https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/connectlive by filling out the form did you see a thank you message for submitting your application? As long as you saw that you can be sure your application is in the system regardless of whether you get an email or not.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich 

I didn't receive any email so far so I request you please find out the Status of my application with 1 minute vedio which is submitted on 27th April 2018  to join in This year Big event Connect live 2018 at San Francisco, California. 

With regards 

Jayalakshmi Rao Sanipina 

Local Guide 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide 

Level 7

Level 8

LG Summit 2018 Total Applications

Hello 

I am Jayalakshmi Rao. S, Local Guide ,Level 7  submitted my application with 1 minute vedio on 27th April 2018 to join this year'sgreat event Connect Live 2018 at San Francisco, California. I am active member of Local Guides and Local Guides Connect as a Hoist of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India and Contributed to Local Guides  : [Reccap] World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up.Showcase the beautyof Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World on 25th February 2018. I am active member of Google Local Guides World, Google Local Guides INDIA, Google Local Guides West Bengal and Google Local Guides of other countries and Mappers Academy, and Local Guides Community. 

Thanks to Google creating a global platform for Local Guides and giving an opportunity to join in Connect live 2018 at California. 

I would like to know the status of my application which is submitted on 27th April 2018  to join the Local Guides Summit 2018 at San Francisco, California. 

Please send email to Local Guides those who submitted the application as acknowledgement. 

With regards 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide

Level 7

Local Guide

Level 8

Hello @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Please read these: - 

Level 8

Hi

@Badruddeen

I read all those links.Here the common questions is why the STATUS of applications are not displayed in a link Local Guides Connect. In any scrutiny of applications first submitted application acknowledgement should be sent  after that selection is done. Here is some major complain majority of Local Guides didn't receive acknowledgment email or to see the Status some authentic link should be created. Now please see my status of applications in list of Local Guides so far submitted. 

Every thing should be fair. Since Local Guides Contribute a lot to Google Maps. 

I have already published about it at GLGW, and Google Local Guides India and West Bengal .

If Local Guides Connect is maintaining the list why the list is not prepared. 

Very simple let them submit the link of Names of Local Guides submitted the applications  to join Connect live. 2018. 

In future discussion we will ask Google regarding this question from India .

Till date even Google have not provided even Single T-SHIRT to Local Guides even though they reached  Level 7. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide 

Level 7

Connect Moderator

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S as long as you saw this message when you applied then you'll be fine. Please check your spam folders. The email will have gone to the email of your Local Guides account.

Thanks!Thanks!

Regards Paul

Level 8

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S wrote:

Hi

@Badruddeen

I read all those links.Here the common questions is why the STATUS of applications are not displayed in a link Local Guides Connect. In any scrutiny of applications first submitted application acknowledgement should be sent  after that selection is done. Here is some major complain majority of Local Guides didn't receive acknowledgment email or to see the Status some authentic link should be created. Now please see my status of applications in list of Local Guides so far submitted. 

Every thing should be fair. Since Local Guides Contribute a lot to Google Maps. 

I have already published about it at GLGW, and Google Local Guides India and West Bengal .

If Local Guides Connect is maintaining the list why the list is not prepared. 

Very simple let them submit the link of Names of Local Guides submitted the applications  to join Connect live. 2018. 

In future discussion we will ask Google regarding this question from India .

Till date even Google have not provided even Single T-SHIRT to Local Guides even though they reached  Level 7. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide 

Level 7

Hi Jayalakshami

I have noticed that you have posted this same issue under "Feedback and Feature Requests" and @PaulPavlinovich has replied.

I hope all is clear now.

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Thanks for letting us know @Badruddeen

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S, I have merged your two posts with the same content, so for you to have all the replies in the same thread.

Good luck for your application

Ermes