TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Benefit Unlocked: Ride in Style with Cabify

My photo views aren't getting updated for a long time. What could be the reason and how do I get it  resolved. Thanks

Level 8

Re: Wrong calculating pf views in Contribute app

Hii @SuvamP

I know this issue because it happened with me

This a normal issue it maybe fixed in some days

So stay clam nothing to worry

Google Moderator also Aware this issue

you check this-Photo Counting Issue

Thank you for sharing your problem with Us.

Level 3

Re: Wrong calculating pf views in Contribute app

Thank you for give me about this information.

Level 8

Re: Known Issue: Photo view count not updating

@TraciC

Thanks, My view counts started updating and I think the issue is fixed now.

Hope this is the case for everyone too.

Level 8

The problem also affects images that "stand still" in their count, are you checking this to? 

Mvh Oscar Holtner 

@TraciC wrote:

The team has been made aware that some Local Guides are not seeing their total photo view counts updating. If you look at individual photos under "Your contributions," you should see the accurate, current view count for each image.  If you are one of the Local Guides impacted by an inaccurate photo view count, we ask that you please bear with us as the team is looking into this and will resolve the issue as quickly as possible. 

All updates on this issue will be posted right here on this post/thread. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work to resolve this as quickly as possible. 

Googler

A fix has been implemented and view counts should now be restored for all. We'll be locking this thread for future comments in a few hours as it is now resolved. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Very thanks, my photo views are ok now.

Level 10

Thank you So Much Guys 

Level 8

Hi, some photos "stand still" it has stood on 99.500 for a couple of weeks even though people wacth it (from other computers) nothing happens

@TraciC wrote:

A fix has been implemented and view counts should now be restored for all. We'll be locking this thread for future comments in a few hours as it is now resolved. 

Googler

Hi @OscarHoltner. This is not what we have seen from other people (we've seen the total view count was impacted but not the view count of individual photos) so I will send you a private message with details on how to contact the team with further information as I believe that is a separate issue. For example, are you seeing this on just one photo you have uploaded or many photos? Is this on desktop or on mobile? Have you confirmed that the image uploaded to a place is publicly visible? Sending a link to an image in question will help to troubleshoot as I believe that is a completely separate issue. 

In the meantime, I will be locking this thread for further replies as this specific issue has been resolved. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.