TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Known Issue: Drop in points (updates shared here)

Got my points back to.

Level 5

Not sure if it's just me, but my missing points have returned.

Level 8

Got my points back !!! 🙂 

😄

Thanks!!!

By Daniel RS
Level 4

points disappeared

Hurrah! My points are back. Thank you Google.. I am now going for Level 5!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: points disappeared

YES all have the points back 🙂
Level 4

Some luck people got their points restored.

I recently have been keeping track on my dropping points daily.   

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Known-Issue-Drop-in-points-updat...

The points went back a little in the morning. However, it is still far from my initial points I had when it was moved from Panoramio to LG. Then the points went back down at night again. 😞

I'm still patiently waiting and hope to get a rational reason about the bug since people said that I have to wait 7 days.

Googler

ICYMI, I posted an updated today. 

The team has resolved the issue and Local Guides should see that their points for valid contributions have been restored. As a reminder, Local Guides receive one point per contribution per place (so if you upload 10 photos to 1 place, you still receive 1 point) and all contributions must adhere to the policies. Thank you for your patience. 

@chinesedigger: It sounds like this is indeed related to your image uploads, which we're looking into separately. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

@TraciC,

Just to let you know, I did not upload any images/photos during my daily point tracking. Because I don't want to make things too complicated for the team to debug. In fact, I only added one review 3 days ago and then I stopped all activities on LG unless the points issue is resolved.  

The contribution down grade to level 3 but the discussion is still showing level 4. This is not in sync either.

20161218LG01.png

Thanks for checking.

Level 6

I have added few new places, but why it is not showing to me under points?

Former Google Contributor

Re: GOOGLE TE SACA LOS PUNTOS DE LOCAL GUIDES ESTO ES UNA ESTAFA

Hola @Alanm,

Ya te he contestado en otro hilo que esto fue un problema puntual del que fuimos conscientes y que ya hemos arreglado. En enlace en el que puedes leer el tema es este

Pero poner otra vez el mensaje, y además en un tablón de una actividad que ya pasó y que no tiene nada que ver con el problema, no es la manera más indicada, ya que centralizamos todo en aquel hilo para que todos supierais lo que estaba pasando. Además, si puedes, no escribas en mayúsculas que, como sabes, en entornos online es como estar gritando.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.