TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Losing points overnight

@TraciC I  have lost more than 800points in a week. And issue is still not resolved.

Thank you

Dorothy Ooko
Level 6

Re: Known Issue: Drop in points (updates shared here)

Also got my 100+ points (from "places with answers") back. Hopefully this will get sorted soon for all users. Have a nice day everyone.

Level 10

My points were finally restored.

Thanks

Level 8

My points are now fully restored.

Many thanks!

Dorothy Ooko
Level 8

Dear @TraciC

I reviewed 301 places but it shows 294 only. Another problem I faced is it takes too much time to show the added place in the map & some times places are not even approved though they are added correctly. could you pls explain the reasons....

Level 9

I also got back my points

Thanks to google authorities

Level 8

Hi @TraciC Thank you for fixing the problem this soon. My points are back now. 🙂 🙂

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 8

Got my points back and successfully recovered.

The thing was to just wait for some time and have patience.

Level 3

My points went back up from 70 to 138 but I know I more than 150. I was much closer to 200 but no way to prove it!

Level 8

@MaryA wrote:

My points went back up from 70 to 138 but I know I more than 150. I was much closer to 200 but no way to prove it!

As per my experience I would recommend you to wait at least 5-7 days and I am sure all will be ok, I was shocked when I saw I was around 1k points and dropped to 300 but then I waited and it eventually got what it was..