TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Lost points and one level

@KatyaMarletta This is a known issue. Please follow this post for updates.

Level 5

Re: De 412 puntos a 228 puntos, vale la pena?

Saludos SamuelC

Bueno en cuanto a los puntos, en algunas ocasiones ha sucedido, a mi me paso, y me los retornaron, sin embargo asumimos que por algunas configuraciones o actualizaciones del sitio, esto pueda ocurrir, y muy seguramente te los sumaràn nuevamente, creo que no es de preocuparse, ànimo y seguir contribuyendo para que otros usuarios tengan la informaciòn. Con respecto al almacenamiento del Drive, estoy seguro que cuando sus puntos retornen te daràn el espacio, en mi caso no lo he utilizado, y pienso que la satisfacciòn que siente uno al aportar y ser parte de una comunidad mundial, que tiene la oportunidad de ofrecer sus conocimientos a todos los usuarios, no tiene precio.

Level 6

Re: Are you seeing a decrease in your Local Guides points?

Hi, 

I've lost 50~60 points 2 days ago.

From what I can see it seems that all points gained from answering "questions" has been reduced to "1". And I'm pretty confident that I didn't break any rules

So sad 😞

I hope that those point will come back soon

Level 4

Lost Points

Hi Everyone,

I know this has been posted before, but they seem to be from September.

I have just lost 70 points, I was on 189 (only 11 from level 4) and now I'm on 119. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else today.

Please can I have my points back?

Thanks

Carl

Level 10

Re: Lost Points

@CarlB This is a known issue. Please follow this post for updates.

Level 8

I lost more than 300 points !! It's crazy !!
By Daniel RS
Level 7

I just went from over 500 points to 380 and was bounced back from Level 5 to Level 4. I've violated no policies and assume this is due to the bug you are reporting. This is super frustrating. Appreciate the update and hope my points return. 

Level 8

Hi, I lost 225 points. 

This is frustating.

@TraciC wrote:

The team has been made aware that some Local Guides are seeing a loss of Local Guides points. If you are one of the Local Guides impacted by an inaccurate points count and you are certain your photos and reviews do not violate Google Maps' policies, we ask that you please bear with us as the team is looking into this and will resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Any contributions you continue to make to Google Maps will not be impacted and your points should return (as long as the contributions adhere to Google Maps' policies, of course) once it has been resolved. 

All updates on this issue will be posted right here on this post/thread. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work to resolve this as quickly as possible. 

Below are some reminders about how points are awarded:

• Local Guides receive 1 point per place they upload photos to, whether it's 1 photos or 10 photo, though it must be a specific place or point of interest on Google Maps and not coordinates. 
  • Points will decrease/are removed if photo or review contribution does not adhere to Google Maps' policies or if a place that an image or review is uploaded to is completely deleted from Google Maps. Visiting Your contributions tab within Google Maps should prove to be helpful if you're certain your contributions have not violated the policies.
  • Points occasionally do fluctuate and typically normalize after 24 hours or so (though for edits and photos, it's after they've been accepted/approved for points to be awarded).

I am quitting contributing until Google decides to take this program serious like I used to take.

Best regards.

Level 4

I lost around 200 points, how do I know the reason? When will this be fixed?

Level 10

আপনার কি লোকাল গাইডে পয়েন্ট কমে যাচ্ছে ????

সন্মানিত লোকাল গাইডস
গত কয়েকদিনে অনেক লোকাল গাইডের পয়েন্ট কমে গেছে এ নিয়ে আপনারা মহা চিন্তিত । আশাহত হবেন না লোকাল গাইডের সিস্টেম আপডেট করার সময় অনেক সময় এমন টা হয় আবার সপ্তাহ খানেকের মাঝে পয়েন্ট ঠিক হয়ে যায় এ। এ জন্য মন খারাপ করবেন না । পয়েন্ট সব ঠিক হয়ে যাবে যদি না আপনারা কোন রুলস ভঙ্গ করেন । আপনাদের জন্য বিস্তারিত লোকাল গাইড টিম পোস্ট করেছে যার লিঙ্ক

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Are-you-seeing-a-decrease-in-you...
Mahabub Hasan