TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Lost Points

Same to me this morning.

I answer a question, then a Message like: "Unser Fehler, wir löschen den Ort aus Ihrer Liste" and then I lost over 50 Points.

Any hint how i get it back?

Level 8

Re: Are you seeing a decrease in your Local Guides points?

Hellorar @TraciC and all local guides.

I just notice the same lost of points. I had 1139 points and now I'm only 817points.I think the lost is the questions because now I have only 1 point in this category.

The thing is that I'm participating for the contest in France for the chrome book and I lost a lot of points and the end is today. I always respect the rules in Google Maps and I post the correct pictures and the right places.

It's really sad.😓

I hope the team will find a solution. 

Thanks!

By Daniel RS
Level 5

Re: Are you seeing a decrease in your Local Guides points?

Hello.

Same problem.

Yesterday I lost 150 points in the question category.

If someone have a fix issue.

Thanks

Level 3

Re: Lost about 50 points

Same to me this morning.

I answer a question, then a Message like: "Unser Fehler, wir löschen den Ort aus Ihrer Liste" and then I lost over 50 Points.

Any hint how i get it back?

Level 9

Lost Points

Hi LG Team,

Today I see LG system reduced my points to 3836. My points was near about 4065 on evening of 15th Dec.

I don't understand why I lost my 229 points.

Would you please tell me why I lost this points?

Thanks

Amitesh Gayen

Level 7

lost of points

hey people i lost my 34 points and drop me level 4 to level 3 so what's the meaning of this?

still google didn't solve this bug or something else.i am sure that i didn't do any unusual thing.  

Level 8

Lost points

Hi all

Hope this is the right board to ask: Yesterday evening I've figured out that, while I was aiming to Level 5, I've lost someway something like170 points, in fact before the evening my profile used to score like 480 points and now scores 307. Someone could help me to understand what's happened? I guess I didn't disattended any rule of the program.

Thank you so much.

W.

Level 7

Lost 100+ points

I know I am not the only person having this problem. I was level 5 now I am at level four. Why the lost points? How do I get them back? Thank you