OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Is there any body online !? Any way to know that !? πŸ€”

Hello All, sometimes on Connect I feel there are no activity online ( few hours weekly ), is there any way to know how much members online , or if anyone of your friends online , without open there profile and see if they online ( in case they activate this option for friends) !? 

If not I suggest to add this Feature 😊

San Francisco, CA, United States
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Is there any body online !? Any way to know that !? πŸ€”

@OSAMA wrote:

Hello All, sometimes on Connect I feel there are no activity online ( few hours weekly ), is there any way to know how much members online , or if anyone of your friends online , without open there profile and see if they online ( in case they activate this option for friends) !? 

We have already this feature but it depends on your privacy settings (default is none).

the best way to see who's online is by adding some users to your friends list then check their statuses.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Aren't you always online @OSAMA hehe - yes it would be a good feature.

Level 9

Hehehe @PaulPavlinovich , 😁😊😁

I live in Jordan  in the middle East , and it's the middle timezone , when I wake up and login it's Midnight on USA , SF , Hawaii and I  it's evening Australia and far east time and just one hour before Europe , and as u know am in Love with LGC Family πŸ€— 

Sometimes No Activity , sure there are members and my friends of them , how to know this is will be good ,

Am very Happy you like the Idea Paul 😊

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Aren't you always online @OSAMA hehe - yes it would be a good feature.

Level 8
Solution

@OSAMA wrote:

We have already this feature but it depends on your privacy settings (default is none).

the best way to see who's online is by adding some users to your friends list then check their statuses.