bijoy_langstang33's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

1. Name: Bijoy Langstang
  2. Location: South Sarania Gandhibasti Road, South Sarania, Sarania Hills, Guwahati, Assam, India - though I'm originally from Umrangso, Assam.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Growing up in a remote area of such a huge country India, it's very difficult to see yourself where you are. Having a very few population in an area such as Umrangso people don't really care about much more then their living. And to make this thing change i wold like to be the starting point by sharing in google map about every detail how much i can and i will. I
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I like to explore and add info about the part when the places are not there or there's nothing information about the place, not even a single thing. I'm usually the one who adds first picture or review. I like adding schools, colleges, playgrounds etc. basically I'm interested in adding the places which are not added by anyone in google map. I want to make peoples knowledge about a place clear and transparent one.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I'm very new in the world of google map, I don't really have any fun fact. In my opinion my fun fact can be that I'm too energetic and excited of working with new things and traveling new places.

PicsArt_07-10-10.49.16.png

Guwahati, Assam, India
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi, I am too from Guwahati. Welcome to Google Maps Local Guide. 

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Thank you brother.