AhmedAlkhateb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Image views count not updating

My images count not updating what I should do ? 

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
87 comments
Level 7

View Counts Not Updating?

My pictures are being viewed but the total is not adding up. 

Level 7

Image view count not updating

My pictures are being viewed but the total is not adding up what could be the reason and how can this be resolved.

Connect Moderator

Re: View Counts Not Updating?

Hi @Artwell_b some time it's happens with many Local Guides. Please check after week. 

@Artwell_b wrote:

My pictures are being viewed but the total is not adding up. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@Artwell_b This is a normal behavior. The number of views for your photos do not usually get updated daily. This may take a more than a day up to a week. Keep on adding your photos and contributing. 

Level 10

Hi @ibnAmeer

I must state that this is not normal. Software doesn't behave like an old car, working or not depending on humidy. 

That is a bug and Google is not able to handle this. There is no explanation, although I asking for since 12 month. 

Yes, this bug comes and goes,  but waiting for a week is too strange in 2017.

My personal investigation: If you have a lot of pending edits (especially new locations) this happens more often. After the edits are approved or revoked, the updates are back to nornal. 

Finally: I can't believe that a company as Google is not able to explain or fix this. 

Tassilo 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Image view count not updating

Hi @Artwell_bI merged your posts here. 

It takes a fews days to be updated. Can you please wait for a few days and see if the count get updated (hopefully it's updated by now). Thank you! 

Level 6

My counter of viewes stopped.

Hi 

My total views counter for my photos uploaded is stuck in a number and even though my photos gets more views . The total views counter is stuck . 

What can I do about this ? 

Level 8

Re: My counter of viewes stopped.

Hai @Tsachi The counter update daily , sometimes it take more time to update the total views

Level 6

Re: My counter of viewes stopped.

Actually it is stuck for at least a few weeks .