jjbers's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Image view count not updating

Same here. From about 1 week My views are stucked at 376,148   @iyudhi I doubt something wrong in my account can you please get it checked for me!!

Profile Link is here

Level 8

It is still stuck, has been for awhile now. 

Level 8

I have been stuck for a week and have had  sporadic problems for the past 3 weeks.

Level 9

It's a common issue in Google Maps but don't worry it will get updated. I am having the same problem from time to time. @BobGrant @JamesPomm @NikishD

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Hurray. Views got updated today all of a sudden.

Level 10

That's good news but mine is stuck for 10 days...!!!

Level 8

I got updated as well.  Jumped up 400k views.

Level 8

In late March and early April I observed the view count updating between every 48-72 hours, but that regularized to every 24 hours at midnight through May and June. 

For the last 4 days it stalled on the total count (~372K), even though I've been able to see an uptick on individual photos that were recently uploaded. It finally updated this morning, to ~413K, but now the point count has dropped again.

I'm wondering what type of process is happening - are they perhaps trying out algorithms that eliminate duplicate photos, or photos that are misattributed to a location?

Level 8

Mine have set 18k from hitting 5 mil for over 2 weeks now and still haven't updated.

Level 10

@jjbers wrote:

My view count hasn't updated for 4 days now...I know it should've updated by at least 10,000 views by now, since my most viewed photo is gained about half of that. It's been stuck at 388,201 views now.

I'm stuck at 12 million for months. I don't even bother with the counters,

PANO_IMG_0734.JPG

Imthemobile.guru