GéraldM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Idea allowed swimsuits for public pools

Hello,

that idea is maybe only right for my country (well actually i don't know since I haven't travelled much...)

But in France, lots of public pools do not allow the men to wear swim suits (that looks like shorts... which is a pity), instead they allow the men only to wear the most "hygienic" kind of swimming suits...

>>Since I am not sure of the good words to say that in english, take a look at the following picture (that sums it up pretty well)

img54f8ab414e738.jpg

Anyway, only some pools do not mind if the men wear swim suits that looks like a short (and it always a bother to look online and find which one of them are fine with that)

If that info was on the map it would spare me a lot of time...

Feel free to tell me if you have that kind of problem in your country too....

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Idea allowed swimsuits for public pools

Hi @GéraldM. This is a good idea and something that can be asked for public swimming pools in France. You can share your feedback from Google Maps directly, but I'll let @catwu about this, as she might be interested as well 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @GéraldM. This is a good idea and something that can be asked for public swimming pools in France. You can share your feedback from Google Maps directly, but I'll let @catwu about this, as she might be interested as well 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 9

ok thanks for your feedback.

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/