Kbconsul's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I'm a level 5 guide and I didn't know about Local Guides Connect until I got a Summit application .

While I would love to visit Google, my passion is to make the exciting things in this world of life more accessible, and Maps is a way to do so.

I've got over 600 photos on Google Maps with over 500,000 views in just a couple years.
And nearly 300,000 You tube views on my music oriented channel with an average watch time over 4 minutes (that’s nearly two years straight)

Over 40 years of working in print advertising and managing/marketing multiple businesses.

And now… no Pokemon for me.

It’s google guides!

I’ve spent a lifetime helping people with music, technology, and business.  And I love Google maps, but I’ve found areas needing improvement.  I love google maps, but I’m interested in a interaction that makes google maps even better in the future.

I’d like to see google guides focus on venues, and genres of music

I’d like to see google guides serve to unite the entertainment community; venues, artists, promoters.

When a picture of a burrito gains 10s of thousands of views, shouldn’t a excellent music or other artistic endeavor do the same? (end)

West Palm Beach, FL, United States
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: I'm a level 5 guide and I didn't know about Local Guides Connect until I got a Summit applicatio

Thanks for sharing @Kbconsul. We will pass your feedback to our teams.