Seb360's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

How to share my Meet up recap

Well now that our meet up ended I can say it was a nice success for a beginner πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ˜€

But ...I'm afraid I don't know how to share our experience in a "recap" post.πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ˜‡

So, I  hope someone could share some advice it would be very appreciated.

Please and thanks

CuliacΓ‘n, Sinaloa, Mexico
3 comments
Level 10

Re: How to share my Meet up recap

Hi  @Seb360 Let me show you how to do it in this few easy steps.

Now your Recap has been done, you are about to share your meetup.

1. Log into Localguidesconnect.com which is this forum you are.
  2. On the left hand side click the three rectangular lines that shows you the different boards and click to enter the Let's meet up board, which I have shared here:https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/bd-p/MeetUp
  3. When you enter the board you would see a blue icon were you have start a topic, click on it and it will take you to how you would write just as you wrote this post.
  4. Now depending on the name of your meetup as I don't know the name, I will give you a format of how you make your Recap title. You would write like this: Recap- San Francisco Food Crawl. Note that the word recap must be included so we know it is a recap of an already hosted meetup. Write in the Recap details of your meetup in the Post. Just described how you started your meetup, how it ended. Tell us what you experienced, add some photos to give a descriptive view as well. You don't need to write a long story. Just be brief and descriptive as possible. People who participated in the meetup notify them by tagging their names in the post. Am sure from this basics steps you  would overcome your fear and be a pro.

Once your post is available on connect, take the link of the post and go back to your email as well and fill the feedback form regarding your meetup and follow useful informations. I hope this helps, looking forward to seeing you frequently and around :).

Kind Regards

Level 8

As Christopher Columbus said - "everything is simple after someone teach us how to do it".

Thanks for your help   @HelloSamsonR and I'm sure I'll be here for a while πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€

Former Google Contributor

Woohoo, congrats on the success of your meet-up, @Seb360!

I'd share some meet-up recaps posts and hope they can inspire you. There are many other recap posts on Let's Meet-Up! that you can browse for ideas! πŸ™‚

[Recap] Treviso Wine Meetup - November 25, 2017

[Recap] Explore Kites Market - Local Guides Style

Coban Jodo Geowalk , Friendship And Hospitality

[RECAP] Malaysia Local Guides Exploring Cyberjaya & Putrajaya, 7 Jan 2018

There is no fixed format or template of how a recap post should look like. Share your recap in your own style! B-)

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.