ZeeshanAKhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to share Contact Details on Local Guides Connect Community???

How to share Contact Details on Local Guides Connect Community???

No one want to share his/her contact details in public that's why many people does not able to share their contact details on discussion boards and does not know how to communicate with a specific person or share contact details or private messages specifically and this is a Major reason of failure of many local guides events of Pakistan's Local Guides (even i forget so many times how to do it) so see how easily you can

Send private messages / share Contact Details with any local-guide @ localguidesconnect

1) Click on local guide's Name on the top of post you will see a profile page as in step 2

01.jpg

2) on the top-right you will see a Contact me Block where you can click on "Send this user a private message" link or Add as Friend

02.jpg

When you click on  "Send this user a private message" you will see following form, just type your message and press "Send Message"

03.jpg

Also we will thankful to the Local Guides Connect's Developers
It's my suggestions if they add an Envelop icon after the Local Guides name on Post pages to quickly send private messages as bellow
11.jpg

Pakistan
6 comments
Level 8

Re: How to share Contact Details on Local Guides Connect Community???

@ZeeshanAKhan assalamualaikum a6a post hai logo ko bohot faida hogi isse thanks for your post people will aware how to send private message through your photos and article

Connect Moderator

Grazie per questo bel post @ZeeshanAKhan

Che ho spostato in "feedback and feature request" board, perché Google ne prenda nota.

Sto rispondendo a questo post in italiano perché anche io partecipo al giorno della lingua Madre: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-Tribute-to-the-Language-Martyrs-in-Intern...

Level 9

@ZeeshanAKhan Sounds like a very good feature request. Thank you so much.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

اس کے لئے بہت بہت شکریہ کہ آپ نےمیری پوسٹکو "رائے اور خصوصیت کی درخواست" کے بورڈ میں شامل کیا ہے
میں بھی اردو میں جواب دے رہا ہوں، کیونکہ یہ "زبان کے دن" میں میری پہلی شرکت ہے

Grazie mille

Level 8

@ZeeshanAKhan Alhamdulillah bohot a6a laga apke language ke liye pyar dek ke Allah apko trakki de Google maps ke sat sat life me bohot trakki karo 👍👍👍

Former Google Contributor

Hey @ZeeshanAKhan,

Thanks for sharing this post. It will be very helpful for everyone and especially new Local Guides that join Connect.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators