Hmm777's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to reach out to senior Google maps moderators or area managers

Hello @Hmm777,

I am a volunteer and thus do not have a supervisor.

Everyone is encouraged to provide the basics to new people.  If you did not like his response you could have ignored it; there was no need to be rude.  The level of rudeness on other platforms has no bearing on how you should behave here.

My language is not meant to be intimidating; I offered to and in fact did escalate the feature to have the status investigated.  My language was meant to inform you of the situation; as this is one of the things you will encounter when you edit the map.  Everyone gets denials, even the most experienced mappers and the Googlers.  Perfection is not possible, and I'm afraid that the other issues you wish to have escalated do not qualify for it to be done.  What I can tell you is that as you make more good edits your success rate should increase.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 7

Hi

@Hmm777

Hi

Sorry for the inconveniences you face but one think I want to say you is this is user to user forum we r not the employees of Google this forum headed by some Google employees they select the moderator those who capable to solve the issue and have  expertise knowledge of product .

Pls be patient while you're posting in the forum .

And as my product knowledge your  query is related to

"how to report permanent closed places"

So I provide u possible solutions on that .

If you're not satisfied with my answer  there are different persons in  forum they reply to u pls be patient as they see it they're reply to you.

Regards

SoUrAbH

Google Moderator

Hello @Hmm777,

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!