Polash0001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to come back my drafts post?

I have write a post for posting. when i click post option, unfortunetly this time my net connection was slow thats why shown me a massage. this was( connection lost please try again letter) then when i go back to my post then shown me it was autosaved. but i don't find my post. how can i find my post???

Please let me know.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Dhaka, Bangladesh
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How to come back my drafts post?

Hey @Polash0001,

To get to your draft messages, click on your profile picture, a sliding menu will come up. Click on your name and on the new page you will be able to see a whole area that says Drafts, just under your earned badges.

Please let me know if any more help is needed.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Solution

Hey @Polash0001,

To get to your draft messages, click on your profile picture, a sliding menu will come up. Click on your name and on the new page you will be able to see a whole area that says Drafts, just under your earned badges.

Please let me know if any more help is needed.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Dear @GeorgesHR i try it but dont get any solution .

Md Polash Hossien

||

Hello @Polash0001,

If you are not seeing any drafted posts under Drafts, then you do not have anything saved.

Thanks!

Georges