Kalamkakan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to Get Google connect moderator badge ?

How to Get Google connect moderator badge ?

Thank You! -- Abdul Kalam
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How to Get Google connect moderator badge ?

Hi @Kalamkakan

You have expressed interest in moderating here on Local Guides Connect.

Connect Moderators are just Local Guides like you and me who help with this community alongside the Googlers. There is no application process, simply ensure that you contribute positively in Maps and here in Connect keeping it a warm and friendly place always.

For full information please visit this informative post from TraciC.

The only thing I would add is to read the Core Values of Connect and live them in every post.

Good luck in your quest to be a moderator, a lot of work goes into this volunteer role but it is very rewarding helping people and keeping Connect free of spam. There are some perks of course, it's not all hard work. We get time with the Googlers every month and can ask them anything - it is great to feel a wanted part of the Connect family.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi @Kalamkakan,

This is what you are looking for: "Interested in becoming a moderator for Local Guides Connect? Here’s what we’re looking for:

Level 5 Local Guides who actively contribute to Google Maps and Local Guides Connect

Friendly and respectful community members who help keep Connect a warm and welcoming place

There is no application or nomination process. Keep contributing and engaging with your fellow Local Guides and the Local Guides team will be in touch if you are selected.

" If you want some more information please have a look here: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Meet-the-Connect-Moderators/m-p/188723#M288... I hope it anwser your query please let me know. See you

Google Moderator

Hello @Kalamkakan,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please see this post - Connect is growing and so is our Connect moderators group, which tells you more about our Connect moderators and how they are selected. 

Hope that you'll find this information useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!