Ogochukwu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How do add a new location when there is an existing one, with the same address?

I have been trying to add an address of  company, but it keeps showing  that there is already another company there.

Nigeria
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How do add a new location when there is an existing one, with the same address?

Hello @Ogochukwu, do you mean that when you try to add a new place, you get a screen asking 'Did you mean this one?' In that case there should also be the option to 'Add anyway' (at least: if you are 100% certain that the place you want to add really is a different one). But multiple businesses can have the same address, that is something I have come across quite a few times already.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

Re: How do add a new location when there is an existing one, with the same address?

Hi @Ogochukwu,

After reading your post two things comes up in my mind. 

1. In this case you mean when you click on > this button it showing some already available places. ( in this case if you're sure that there is no such place then ignore and press submit anyway. 
  2. If there is already a POI and you're not able to make changes that's you wanted to create new one (please do not create another POI wait for the next update to that POI or ask owner for claiming process). 

Keep us updated. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.