MichelChammas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Helpfulness Badge

Hello my colleagues,

I have noticed that only 50 reviews over 200 characters have been counted for me but I have more submitted.

I need to know if only the reviews submitted from mobile are counted because the new badge system doesn't show on the desktop version!

Also, it seems only the reviews submitted after the declare of the new badge systems are considered and not all my previous review which is not the case in other badges.

What do you think?

University of Balamand, Balamand, North Governorate, Lebanon
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Helpfulness Badge

Hi Michel! They should be counted, but things have been very weird about syncing from mobile lately. Give it a few days and come back? Similar issues are happening with the Photo and Edit badges.

Level 10

Hello @OliverPeckham

Yes there's a syncing problem. They didn't count the old reviews, even sometimes I append to a previous review but it didn't count. I checked them for several days without any changes!

Level 10

That's very odd! My old reviews were counted toward the helpfulness badge without any edits. You said you waited several days -- is that since writing the review or editing the review? 

Level 10

Both! even sometimes a new one. Anyway I have got the badge, mainly all the badges 🙂 But I was surprised that they didn't count all the reviews.
Level 10

Hi @MichelChammas!

I've had the same problem multiple times, as you know there might be a problem with the syncronization.

Once I even had 0 photos/videos/etc being lvl 7... 

A few days later everything went back to normal, so I guess you'll just have to wait 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hey @MichelChammas nice catch and thanks for good reply feom @ValeriaA_ and @OliverPeckham. I have faced the same problem again facing pending contribution from 7 to 9 months.

Is there any solution for huge pending contribution issue? 

@Briggs and @LucioV

Level 10

Have you and @MichelChammas attempted fully deleting the problematic reviews and then reposting them to see if that forces them to count? I know edits were mentioned, but this is the only other solution I can think of if you've waited for 7 to 9 months.

Level 10

Hello @OliverPeckham

Yes, I have tried to delete a review and add it again but it didn't work.