Sandra1961's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Having a post I've started separated from comments and replies for other's posts?

I use a small mobile and having to scroll up and down for searching my own questions is a real pain when I'm actively engaged here for a few days in a row.

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Bali, Indonesia
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Having a post I've started separated from comments and replies for other's posts?

Hi @Sandra1961 do you mean in the notifications list or in general?

There isn't a way to do this at the moment but its a good idea.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Re: Having a post I've started separated from comments and replies for other's posts?

In my personal notifications list @PaulPavlinovich. Another thing I've noticed as well is that I've 12 unread conversations when I log in just now with thick red lines on the left hand side. That red line really helps, a pity that it disappeared as soon as I read one. Makes me confused afterwards of which one I've read and which ones I have to read. Wish it'll be less work for LG in the connect, therefore I can save time and concentrate more in the map.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Sandra1961 if there is one constant about Google it is change, so stay tuned you never know what tomorrow will bring :).

I'm going to remove the solution marker you kindly gave me as I didn't really answer your question. If it's marked Solved the Googlers may not look at it when they come back to work next week too and I wouldn't want your idea to get lost.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Okay then @PaulPavlinovich. Glad to hear that it's possible to make more changes here, so I won't hesitate to post other suggestions as well. Hopefully it'll get easier and easier for us to work here. Thanks again.