deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Hash tag for connect live 2018

Hi team, 

I was thinking about to post it here since last 3 days. In 2016 & 17 hash tag for Connect Live(#summit is being replaced by #connectlive) was lgsummit16 and lgsummit17 respectively. As per this year's announcement post hash tag also replaced by #localguidesconnect

So here I'm sharing my suggestion for hash tag of this year's connect live.

#connectlive18

#connectlive2018

#lgconnectlive18

@OSAMA @LucioV @HelloSamsonR @ErmesT

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Hash tag for connect live 2018

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich @ShafiulB @BishowvijayaP @AnuradhaP @IlankovanT @Myrathor @StephenAbraham @KarenVChin @JeroenM @Julien44

Level 10

@deepakjhic I also prefer #connectlive18. 

Level 10

#connectlive18 

This is perfect for me too @deepakjhic. 🙂

Level 8

I personally think using the #connectlive18 in relation to the "summit" is fine as long as you ALSO use the #LocalGuidesConnect tag as instructed by Tracy and the official Connect Live page.
The whole point of renaming the "summit" is to promote/ strengthen the Local Guides Connect brand.

However, I personally think the #LocalGuidesConnect tag could be used in ANY context referring to LGC, so I personally agree that having a tag such as #connectlive18 would help to separate those "summit" posts from the more general LGC related posts.

😉

JeroenM

Level 8

Hey @deepakjhic, it would be better to use #LocalGuidesConnect so the team can track your shares.

read step 5 in the latest post published by @TraciC

Level 9

@JeroenM wrote:

However, I personally think the #LocalGuidesConnect tag could be used in ANY context referring to LGC, so I personally agree that having a tag such as #connectlive18 would help to separate those "summit" posts from the more general LGC related posts.
JeroenM

Thank you for sharing additional details Jeroen. 

Level 7

Cool updates #connectlive

Connect Moderator

@deepakjhic You are right !! I used #connectLive2018 and #LocalGuidesConnect But it seems #ConnectLive18 would be easier.

Happy Guiding !!