MsHungary's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

HELP

Andrew Bucsi I would do this job enthusiastically-but I can not handle it at all I've been explaining to people many years what can they do on the online pages. Unfortunately, I'm unable to find a way to place  a pictures either . It would also be nice to know what to do here .Thank you in advance for your help.

Bucsi Andrásné vagyok lelkesen csinálnám ezt a munkát-de Egyáltalán nem tudom kezelni Én ,aki hosszú évek óta elmagyarázom az embereknek mit hogyan az online oldalakon.Most sajnos képtelen vagyok pl megtalálni, hogyan rakok fel képet Azt is jó volna konkrét tudni mi itt a teendő.Előre is köszönöm a segítséget.

Hungary
7 comments
Level 10

Re: HELP

@MsHungary  Pl open Goggle Maps App and follow the following steps:

• Your Contributions
  • Contribute
  • Uncover Missing info (Beneath)
  • Click + sign with blue white sign in the right side below
  • Add a missing place - Click Business / House
  • Fill up all fields
  • Click on Add phone, hours, website and photos
  • Click on Photos below
  • Add your Photos for the missing place.
  • Click right sign on the top on right side
Thank You.

Level 3

Ok I give up 

I can not see anywhere CONTRIBUTION and others Thanks for trying help.

Last question , how can take a part of this really complicated job others from all over the world?Can they manage it or only Me who can not?

Level 10

@MsHungary  First of all download Google Maps App. Pl go through this link.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/How-do-I-add-a-place-to-Google-Maps/m-p/27611#M90   

Level 3

Thanks for your patience and useful advices

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MsHungary

Was the post from @prasunkumarb helpful and is the problem solved?

If not, please give us some more details:

• What are you trying to do? You are trying to add a photo to a place, or add a missing place, or anything else on Google Maps?
  • What kind of device are you using (desktop or mobile device) and are you using the latest version of the Google Maps app?
  • screenshots of the problem would be most helpful

If you'd like to add a photo or a video, or suggest an edit to a place, you don't need to look for the 'Your contributions'. You can just search for the place, open the side menu that contains all the information (name, category, open hours, address, tel. number, etc.) and there you will find options to contribute. Please make sure you are signed in with your Google Local Guides account.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Level 10

@MsHungary wrote:

Bucsi Andrásné vagyok lelkesen csinálnám ezt a munkát-de Egyáltalán nem tudom kezelni Én ,aki hosszú évek óta elmagyarázom az embereknek mit hogyan az online oldalakon.Most sajnos képtelen vagyok pl megtalálni, hogyan rakok fel képet Azt is jó volna konkrét tudni mi itt a teendő.Előre is köszönöm a segítséget.

Szia Barbara, Ebben a topikban már tettem fel neked egy képet arról, hogyan lehet számítógépről fotót feltölteni, és linkeltem is a "Help Centert".

@Csaba wrote:

Szia @MsHungary, ha a térképen rákattintasz egy helyre, alul van egy link, hogy "Fénykép hozzáadása": 

fenykep-hozzaadasa.png

Itt van amúgy egy segítségoldal a különböző módokon történő hozzájárulásokról: 

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/2622947?hl=hu

Aztán jobbra egy csomó más téma a térképpel és a programmal kapcsolatban.

Ha valami nem egyértelmű, szívesen segítek továbbra is.