RenyMathew's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Google street view APP is stuck in new IOS 11.2.2

Hi All,

any reason why Street View App is getting stuck on iPhone X on new IOS 11.2.2. every time i have to re install the App. For one use one installation, like that, anyone can help please? Thank you in advance

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: Google street view APP is stuck in new IOS 11.2.2

It was working fine, day ago it started again. I updated to 11.2.5, but it didn't  help.  I can try to wipe my phone and install just SV. Will do it tomorrow. Thanks

View solution in original post

Level 6

I had very same issue on iPhone X and iOs 11.2.2. Everytime I wanted to use SV app it got stuck and I had to uninstall and install again and then use it for a while and then again. But since tomorrow 1/15/2018 it started working normally and I didn't anything. Does you issue still persist?

Level 6

herbess everytime i have to uninstall and install again, but now its working very rare its getting stuck same like before

Level 8

I have heard iOS SV issues from random people for quite sometime.  It seems there is no universal answers to the root problem so far.

If possible, can you wipe your iOS device to factory default, without any apps installed.  Then just install SV app to see if it still hangs/crashes or not.

Level 6

i have to try like that

Level 6
Solution

It was working fine, day ago it started again. I updated to 11.2.5, but it didn't  help.  I can try to wipe my phone and install just SV. Will do it tomorrow. Thanks

Level 6

I didn't touch anything nor install/uninstall any app and today 1/26/2018 app works fine, no stuck, no freeze. When it will happen again I'll perform wipe and steps @YK1001 suggested.

Level 6

im waiting, for me in between its working. let see

Level 10

No working. reset Iphone and Ipad. still stay the same, the Pano should be shown when make link to another, but it is blank. All android device crashes... 

IMG_0079.jpg