brettb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Google rewards

Should we get rewarded for a being a local guide on Google? I believe we should. At least some points they could be used on the Google play store. Let me know what you think.

6 comments
Level 10

Re: Google rewards

You are right! At 2300 point we should deserve a Pixel, and at 5000 a Pixel XL! At least!

Eventually i'll hit 2300 points at the end of the month.

Schermata 2017-01-16 alle 10.19.59.png

Level 9
Level 9

I got a free car, didn't you get yours?

Level 9
Level 9

Seriously though, ha ha, it's a bad idea. There are already enough bad Local Guides who only do it because they think they'll get a free T shirt, or to get enough points for some free storage. And if they think they've lost some points they go crazy like someone stole their wallet. Imagine if points bought stuff on Google Play, the crapola quotient would go through the roof and complaints about missing points likewise

Level 7

Hi @brettb

i agree with @Pea comments,

even people are getting crazy with the free storage that they can claim on level 4 !

you'll understand my point once you reach Level 4 and go to Level 4 special forum 😉

cheers,

Andey

Level 6

thank you for your nice words...& genuine guidance

Level 7

@LucioV wrote:

You are right! At 2300 point we should deserve a Pixel, and at 5000 a Pixel XL! At least!

Eventually i'll hit 2300 points at the end of the month.

Schermata 2017-01-16 alle 10.19.59.png

Holy cow! I just wanted to say thank you @LucioV for the incredible amount of time that you have put in to make Google Maps that much better and the dedication to bring the best possible Local Guide that you can be. I'm guessing it's been quite some time now since you hit Level 5. Hopefully I'll join you there soon.