cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Level 8

Google map navigation in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Hi

I am living in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia i Always use google maps to navigate everywhere to choose best way.

Since yesterday i noticed that alot of closed roads reopened wrongly because in reality still closed and navigation chooses alot of closed roads for navigation to my destination so I decided not to use it till i know what is the problem.

Other problem that road feedback not yet working in Saudi Arabia.

Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Google map navigation in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Hey @A_A, I am sorry to hear about your experience with using Maps in your home city. While the option to report wrong information about roads in currently not available in Saudi Arabia, I recommend to share this information with the team nonetheless, via writing a feedback to describe the issue.

1. Open the Google Maps app

2. Tap on the hamburger menu on the top left corner

3. Tap on Send feedback

4. Select Your opinions about Maps

5. Document the issue in as much details as you are able and best if you can attach screenshots

6. Click send

I hope this will be useful.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Once I faced the same problem in Jeddah, where some roads showed closed when in reality it was not. And it was right again in next day.

may be some psychopaths want to make people suffer.

Please report the closed roads as closed so it will be shown like that again.

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @A_A, I am sorry to hear about your experience with using Maps in your home city. While the option to report wrong information about roads in currently not available in Saudi Arabia, I recommend to share this information with the team nonetheless, via writing a feedback to describe the issue.

1. Open the Google Maps app

2. Tap on the hamburger menu on the top left corner

3. Tap on Send feedback

4. Select Your opinions about Maps

5. Document the issue in as much details as you are able and best if you can attach screenshots

6. Click send

I hope this will be useful.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

hello there, i followed the exact steps but eventually i got this message "attached"   unnamed.jpg

Level 6

رد: Google map navigation in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

welcome  A_A 
Yes, your note is true. I also live in Riyadh. I find this problem. The problem may be caused by railway companies as well as road maintenance companies in the city. They open and close the roads and set up transfers in an urgent way, so the roads that have the problem are not monitored or closed. .
I hope that this problem will be resolved and the necessary work done.
Accept my compliments my colleague A_A