JedR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Google Maps team is always rejecting my place creation

Hello Moderators,

I wonder why Google Maps team is always rejecting my place creation for Uptown Mall. I've been trying to add this on Google Maps since last year 2016. All details and photos are included on add a missing place form. Could you please help me identify the reason why they are always rejecting this?

Uptown Mall place creation.png

Taguig, NCR, Philippines
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Google Maps team is always rejecting my place creation

Hi @JedR could you please check this post "Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied" by @GusMoreira. this may helpful for you.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hi @JedR could you please check this post "Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied" by @GusMoreira. this may helpful for you.

Level 9

@IlankovanT Great! Thanks for providing the link! 

Level 3

@JedR     Don’t take it personally. 

Level 7

@JedR Hi sir! I always experience that and keep on trying. When it finally says pending. You need to talk with another local guide to add the same place (with same GPS, information of the place etc...) if it is made by the second local guide, google will immediately approve the pending request. I've tried it with my sister. 

Level 9

Hi @ejvlara,

Thanks for the advise. Yes I agree with you. This thread is already resolved months ago. 

Level 8

I don't think the answer is suffice. I live in New York City and added a bakery and it was rejected.  The moderators should be giving an explanation of why it was rejected so that you can improve or resubmit.

Level 8

I don't think the answer is suffice. I live in New York City and added a bakery and it was rejected.  The moderators should be giving an explanation of why it was rejected so that you can improve or resubmit.

@IlankovanT wrote:

Level 8

@IlankovanT wrote:

Level 8

@IlankovanT wrote:

Patty411